Wet dogs! Spoil your four-legged darlings with a fun and safe swim session at Yoda’s Splash where you can swim with your Doggies
- Pet parents are requested not to feed their pups at least two hours before the appointment. Allow a minimum of one hour after session before feeding.
- Pet parents should ensure their dog has relieved themselves outside before swimming. If your dog defecates in the pool, please inform a staff member immediately so that it can be cleaned properly. In the case of diarrhea, we reserve the right to charge you two hundred dollars ($200) to your account as
the pool needs to be shut down for cleaning and disinfection.
- Prior to using our pool, all dogs must be relatively clean; have well-trimmed nails, and be brushed, especially if they are shedding. Also, our groomers at Chlóe’s Spaw can do nail trims on a walk-in basis or bathing by appointment.
- If your dog has diarrhea, open wounds, infectious or contagious conditions such as ear, eye, or skin infections your session would need to
be postponed. This is both for your dog’s health and the health of other dogs. Please ensure that you should cancel your appointments (with as much notice as possible) should your dog experience any of these conditions. If we do not receive notice at least 24 hours in advance, session fees will be charged in full.
- Pet parents are responsible for the safety and well-being of their dogs and themselves while in and out of the pool.
- The DV Paw Crew is on hand to answer questions and provide guidance as required.
- At the end of your dog’s swim, dogs need to be properly dried to prevent illness.You can use DV Doggie towels and the self-serve dry station.
- We suggest bringing towels to put in your car and a dog jacket during colder months.
- Owners are requested to wear non-slip footwear and waterproof clothing for health and safety reasons.
- If you are late for your session, it may be shortened due to the next scheduled appointment and you will be charged in full for the session.
- Dogs are not allowed to run around the pool.
Second Dog of the same family gets 30% off.
(Proof of ownership of both dogs required)
Session fees will be charged in full if an appointment is canceled without 24 hours’ notice.
1 Doggie & 2 People Allowed.
Without Instructor Membership Options
(Valid 2 months)
($55 Per Session)
(Valid 4 months)
($50 Per Session)