FAQ! NEED HELP?
We’ve got you covered
Always enter and leave DOGGIEVILLE Mtl with your doggie(s) on a leash.
You are responsible for your own pooch(s) while in the facility.
Puppies are accepted as long as they are vaccinated.
Children must always be supervised.
Upon your first visit bring
a copy of your furry kid's
Bordetella (valid for 6 months),
DA2PP, and Rabies.
We recommend that all
pups be on a continuing
heartworm, flea and tick treatment.
Please do not bring your furry family member if they are sick, has had surgery recently or is in heat.
SEE OUR MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
At DOGGIEVILLE MTL, we offer
Sam's Lodge which is our Boarding service.
DV Playcare which is our Dog daycare Service.
Chloe's Spaw which is our pet grooming salon.
Ruby Cafe MTL which is our pet friendly cafe where you can have a brunch date with your furry babies and family.
Lola's Corner which is our Boutique
Yoda's Splash which is our private pool for the furry babies and their Pawrents
Dv Education which is our Dog training class.
No more sad doggies locked in a cage for long hours. Our daily fees include
- First call in the morning at 6:00 am when they go out to do their potty and pipi business in our outdoor park or indoor park depending upon the weather.
- After that they are served breakfast in their rooms and we give them 1.5 hours relaxation time to digest their food.
- When the digestion time is over all the furry babies are taken to the participate in the daycare activities depending on the day we will have different actives for them.
- During the playtime in the DV Playcare the furry babies are given breaks in between depending upon the needs of your furry baby.
- In the break time the babies go in their Suites or Condominiums (depending upon which type of room you chose for them) and they have take a nap or they will enjoy the delicious a la carte perks from our menu which the parents can choose when they make the reservation.
- After the break ends, the furry babies are brought back to our parks and they play together with their furry friends.
- The Lunch is served if your furry baby eats lunch, If not then they are brought back to their rooms for Dinner
- After Dinner they are given time to digest the food.
- The Last Call which the last time they go out to do their Pipi and Potty Business is around 9:00 pm.
- After the last call they go to bed to sleep.
There is always someone 24/7 even at night in Doggieville MTL to take care of the furry babies.
Having your baby in our care is the highest form of trust. That’s why we encourage visits in our facility. In order for us to show you the facility, you are required to make an appointment,The room showings are from Monday to Friday 11:00 am to 4:00 pm. Someone from our Paw Crew will be delighted to take you on a tour and show you the different alternatives for your furry kid’s stay.
In order to ensure 100% safety, we ask that you bring your baby prior to their stay for a Meet & Greet evaluation so that we can assess their overall Behaviour. (If it is a last minute emergency trip, we are always happy to make an exception to the meet and greet if your furry baby is dog and human friendly.) This is to monitor any temperament characteristics that could potentially be unsuitable at Sam’s Lodge. Otherwise, if all goes well, your pup is welcome to stay at our resort!
Last Minute Cancellation – $60 Cancellation fee.
Less than 2 business days prior to service –$60 cancellation fee,
No Refund to deposits, the amount paid will be credited to the customer’s account and may be used on any future transactions on all our services offered, except for Ruby’s Café.
Advanced cancellations More than 3 business days prior to service – No refund to deposits, the amount paid will be credited to the customer’s account and may be used on any future transactions on all our services offered, except for Ruby’s Café.
Early returns / changes after service has begun- No refund or credit.