- With the aim to guarantee proper event organization, Le Lab Venue requires a confirmed number of people and pets seven days prior to the event.
- To ensure all pooches’ safety, we need that the client send us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org, a copy of all dogs’ vaccination records no later than a week prior to the event. All doggies attending any event to be held at Le Lab Venue are required to be up to date on their Bordetella, DA2PP and Rabies vaccines. For safety reasons, furry clients without their vaccination booklet will not be allowed to enter Le Lab Venue.
- Le Lab Venue supplies all food and beverages for a booked event.
- Pawrty Events: all kinds of events that include your fur babies such as Doggie Birthdays, Adoption Anniversaries, Holiday Parties, Doggie Weddings, Bark-Mitzvahs, Paw-working, and much more.
- Private Events: you can organize any kind of event that may or may not include your pooch, such as: Product Launches, Corporate Events, Fundraiser Events, Workshops, Private Celebrations, Meet Up Events, Photoshoots, Film Productions, etc.
Le Lab is an upscale contemporary industrial space which offers a surface of 4200 sq. ft and 20 ft at its highest point. This magnificent space located on the 3rd floor of a 100-year-old historic building, allows flexibility and adaptability for multiple varieties of corporate and private events such as parties, workshops, conferences, film productions, photo shoots and more. Le Lab distinguishes itself not only as a spacious setting for human events but also as Montreal’s only pet-friendly event venue. Additionally, some of its numerous features include beautiful greenery and brick wall decor, 4 skylights, 10 large windows, 6 toilets, an elevator, wheelchair access, electrical capabilities for 500 amps, and more.